Yes, I know it's been a while. :) Part of my excuse is that I didn't have a dial tone between Tuesday evening and Saturday afternoon. Trying to get it fixed was like a something out of a Poe story at times. OK, not that
Oh, and my Palm is working much better. I replaced the SD card. I have to thank tech support at Fictionwise.com for pointing out that the problem I had with one of my e-books was probably corruption on the card. I guess when the Palm turned on by accident, it stayed on for longer because sometimes the card was "there," and sometimes the card "wasn't there." So when the card "came back to life," it would take several minutes instead of turning off right away.
The new card is much bigger than the old one, of course. 256 MB for about the same price as the old card (which was 64 MB). It feels great having room for lots of e-books again! Yes, I know I may still run out again. Sigh.
I've had no problems with iSilo and PalmReader -- though sometimes they may be a little slower because the new card is bigger. (And copying the files from the card to the Palm's memory takes too long, too.) Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get MobiPocket to work since I got the new card. Mobi only works when I take out the card. Well that's
a useful program. :-P