Another Gross Finger in the Food Story
I don't know why this one hasn't received as much coverage as the story about the woman who claimed she found a finger in her Wendy's chili. At least this one really happened
. This time, the finger really was in the food! Good grief!
You can read an article about it hgere
. I love the headline "Despite finger, body parts in food rare." Well thank God for the little blessings. :-/
This time, a customer found part of a finger in a pint of frozen custard. He said at first he thought it was a piece of candy, so he put it in his mouth and started chewing. Then he ended up spitting it into his hand, and that's when he started screaming.
The description of how it got there is really ... odd. Remind me to be careful next time I buy a pint of frozen custard. According to the article, the owner said that "23-year-old employee Brandon Fizer tried to catch a bucket of custard he had dropped and accidentally put his finger into a machine that beats the custard mix. As shop workers tried to help Fizer, a drive-thru window attendant unknowingly scooped frozen custard from the bucket containing the finger and served it to Stowers."